Who is a CryptoCurrency Security Standard Auditor?
A CryptoCurrency Security Standard Auditor is an expert in the CCSS. CCSSAs are able to apply the CCSS standard to any information system that uses cryptocurrencies, calculating a grade for the system according to the CCSS.
CCSSAs have professional working knowledge in all 34 aspect controls of the CryptoCurrency Security Standard (CCSS).
The following careers would benefit from a CCSSA certification:
- Information System Auditors
- CyberSecurity Professionals
- Blockchain Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Anyone who wants the formal ability to grade information systems against the CCSS
How can you get your Certification?
- Create an account and select the CCSSA exam.
- When you are ready, enroll to take the exam. The exam is in English, and the exam fee is $500 USD. You must pay for the exam in a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.
- After passing the exam, you may send in your application to be certified. This includes uploading a copy of your resume and agreeing to the C4 Code of Ethics. The certification fee is $1000 USD. You must also pay for this in a cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.
- The examination fee covers the costs associated with creating and administering the exam, whereas the certification fee covers the costs associating with processing of your certification, listing you on our website, and other administrative tasks.
- Once we receive your application with your exam results, resume, and you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions, we will certify you, send you notice, and ship the physical certificate.
Find a CCSSA
You can find a Certified CryptoCurrency Security Standard Auditor (CCSSA) here.
The exam includes 100 multiple-choice and true/false questions covering each of the 34 aspect controls of the CCSS.
A passing grade of 70% is required to apply for certification. If you fail the exam, you can pay to take the exam again. You will be unable to apply for certification until you have successfully passed the exam.
Once you've paid your exam fee, there is no time limit imposed on when you must take your exam. Feel free to wait as long as you like after paying until you're ready to take the exam without fear of any penalty. However, once you begin the exam you will only have 90 minutes to answer all 100 questions.
During the exam, you will be asked questions related to a real-world scenario. Please download CCSSA Exam Scenarios and review it before beginning this exam.
Download CCSSA Exam Scenario A
Download CCSSA Exam Scenario B
Download CCSSA Exam Scenario C
Download CCSSA Exam Scenario D
Keep these scenarios handy. You may wish to print it to paper so they are easily accessible while you are writing the exam.